The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
How is your September going? Mine has been pretty great so far. The kids are back in school and loving it, which always makes a parent happy. How long that will last I don’t know, but I’m going to enjoy it while I can. Haha!
Next month is going to be totally off the hook with the zOctober event! I have all sorts of zombie awesomesauce planned for you folks! There will be reviews, guest posts, interviews and loads of fabulous giveaways! Thank you to all of the authors who have signed up to make this event one to remember. Don’t forget to join the zOctober Facebook Event too because we will be doing flash giveaways there that won’t be on the blog.
~Last Week on My Book Addiction~
* Rose by Holly Webb (4 Star Review & Guest Post)
* Visited by Janine Caldwell (3 stars + Giveaway)
* Rockstar Trilogy by Mercy Amare (Blog Tour & Giveaway)
* Vision of Shadows by Vincent Morrone (Cover Reveal)
* A Matter of Truth by Heather Lyons (Cover Reveal & Book Sale)
* Audrey’s Promise by Susan Sheehey (Book Blast & Giveaway)
* Sanctuary by Pauline Creeden (Book Trailer Reveal)
* Incomplete by Lindy Zart (Book Blast)
* Born in Flames by Candace Knoebel (Happy Birthday Blast)
* Worth the Fight by Vi Keeland (Book Blast)
~This Week on My Book Addiction~
* The Witches of Dark Root by April Aasheim (Review & Giveaway)
* Catching Liam by Sophia Bleu (Review)
* Deadly Kisses by Kerri Cuevas (Trailer Reveal & Giveaways)
* Dead Girls Don’t Lie by Jennifer Shaw (Book Trailer & Giveaway)
* Four Seconds to Lose by K.A. Tucker (Cover Reveal)
* INDIE-CREDIBLE BLOG TOUR! See details below…
~Around the Blogosphere~
I’m super thrilled to be participating in the Indie-Credible Tour hosted by Little Read Riding Hood & Creative Deeds Reads. I am a huge supporter of Indie Authors so this is a very important event for me. I will be hosting K.A. Last — author of Fall For Me, Sacrifice and Immagica — on the blog this week! Make sure to stop by and check out the awesome feature we have planned. Please click on the banner below to see what other Indie-Credible authors are on the tour!
~Kindle Freebies I Snatched Up~
~For Review – ARCs & More~
Happy Reading, Book Addicts!
Latest posts by Toni (see all)
- Review: 4 Stars for Hotel Ruby by Suzanne Young - April 25, 2017
- Release Week Sneek Peak! Prelude to Mayhem by Edward Aubry - November 30, 2016
- Cover Reveal! The Romeo Catchers by Alys Arden - November 22, 2016