The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Howdy, book lovers! What do you have planned for this beautiful Sunday? Anything exciting going on this week? I’d love to hear all about it. Leave me a comment so we can chat!
Things haven’t really slowed down for me since the kids went back to school. There’s always so much going on! First there were events like “meet the teacher” nights at the schools. Also, my husband and the girls are all in choir at our church, and there are youth groups and ballet classes and all sorts of stuff. I’m definitely not complaining though. I love every minute of it.
~Last Week on My Book Addiction~
* Catching Liam by Sophia Bleu (5 Stars + Eye Candy!)
* Deer in Headlights by Staci Hart (4 stars)
* Deadly Kisses by Kerri Cuevas (Trailer Reveal & Giveaways)
* Dead Girls Don’t Lie by Jennifer Shaw Wolf (Trailer Blast & Giveaway)
* Indie-Credible Authors Tour K.A. Last (Interview, bonus scene & EPIC GIVEAWAY!!)
* Captivate by Amy Miles (Cover Reveal)
* Alluring Turmoil by Skye Turner (Book Blast)
~This Week on My Book Addiction~
* Relinquishing Liberty by Maureen Mayer (Review & Giveaway)
* The Past Lives Series by Christy Sloat (Reviews & Giveaway)
* Contrition by Lee Strauss (Book Blast & Giveaway)
* Demon Chained by Erica Hayes (Release Day & Giveaway)
* SIA by Josh Grayson (Book Blast & Giveaway)
* Untethered by Katie Hayoz (Cover Revamp Reveal)
* Contingency & Relativity by Peggy Martinez (Book Blast & Giveaway)
* This Much is True by Katherine Owen (Book Blast & Giveaway)
~Kindle Freebies I Snatched Up~
~For Review – ARCs & More~
Happy Reading, Book Addicts!
Latest posts by Toni (see all)
- Release Week Sneek Peak! Prelude to Mayhem by Edward Aubry - November 30, 2016
- Cover Reveal! The Romeo Catchers by Alys Arden - November 22, 2016
- Excerpt & Giveaway! Unnatural Deeds by Cyn Balog - November 17, 2016