The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there! I hope everyone has a fabulous day today, whether you are a mother or celebrating with your mom. I was hoping to do another Kids Corner Vlog today, but I don’t think that will be possible. My youngest daughter is pretty sick. I’m worried that she either has respiratory issues from the long term mold exposure, or she needs her tonsils removed, or her adenoids are growing back. Something major is going on with her so I’m taking her to a specialist this week. Fingers crossed that we figure it out soon.
Last Week on My Book Addiction
* The Gift by Rhiannon Frater (Read Along + Giveaway)
* NightmarZ: Asylum by Irma Geddon (Kindle Freebie Review)
* The Dark Between by Sonia Gensler (Waiting on Wednesday)
* TERRA by Gretchen Powell (5-Star Review + Giveaway)
* May Monster Madness Day 1
* Bluffing the Devil by C.L. Foster (Release Day Book Blitz)
~This Week on My Book Addiction~
* Waiting on Wednesday 11th Edition
* Days Gone Bad by Eric Asher (Review)
* Take Care, Sara by Lindy Zart (Cover Reveal)
~Kindle Freebies I Snatched Up~
~Won or Gifted~
What Do You Have Going On This Week?
Latest posts by Toni (see all)
- Review: 5 Brilliant Stars for Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell! - April 28, 2017
- Book Blast & Giveaway! Mason Dixon – Monster Hunter by Eric R Asher - April 27, 2017
- Review: 4 Stars for Hotel Ruby by Suzanne Young - April 25, 2017