Welcome to the 3rd annual zOctober event hosted here on My Book Addiction! I’m super thrilled to have so many fabulous authors on the blog, as well as so many incredible fans stopping by to see what’s new in the zombie world. Thank you to everyone for being here!! Let’s welcome our next author….
by Angel Lawson
Publication date: October 27th 2015
Category: New Adult
Genre: Horror, Zombies
The last time Alexandra sees her scientist father he tells her to wait two weeks for him to return. If he doesn’t, she and her mother must find her sister, over three hundred miles away, in one of the states under quarantine.
A virus is infecting the healthy, turning them into raging, cannibalistic versions of their former selves. Dr. Ramsey has spent months studying the E-TR virus, including Alex in his trials. Before he leaves he hands Alexandra what may be the most valuable information in existence. Information that more than one powerful group would go to great lengths to possess.
Alexandra is no match for this world—one where men and women crave the taste off flesh and the weak are a liability, but she made her father a promise. One she intends to keep no matter how many lives are lost on the way.
~Choose Your Own Adventure~
Answer the questions and write your answers in the comments. A random participant will win a free ebook of Zocopalypse.
Zocopaylpse Multiple Choice! What would YOU choose…
1. The first time you hear of a suspicious “cannibal like” attack you:
A. Assume its bath salts.
B. Assume it’s a random occurrence
C. Assume it’s just #florida
D. Assume its zombies. Immediately.
2. Things have gone from weird to bad. Evacuation centers have formed, school is cancelled and travel is prohibited. What’s your plan?
A. Follow directions.
B. Bake a cake
C. Obsessively watch the news
D. Pack up and go! Anywhere! Somewhere!
3. After the world falls apart, Alexandra and her mother must pack up their entire lives into a backpack. What would be the most important thing to bring with you?
A. Family Photos
B. Socks and clean underwear
C. Food and water
4. At 18 Alexandra is not familiar with weapons, but has to improvise and become more comfortable. She eventually chooses a “signature weapon.” What would you choose?
B. Cross bow
5. First night on the road. You’re still in the suburbs. Where do you sleep?
A. Sleep? Who sleeping?
B. Abandoned House
6. You hear a dog frantically barking. Your first thought is?
A. That dog needs my help!
B. Poor dog.
C. It’s a trick!
D. I don’t even want to think about what happens to pets in the apocalypse.
7. The first time you encounter the living dead you…
8. You spot the military. Your first reaction is:
A. Relief! Help is here!
B. Tentative. Experience has made you wary.
C. Hide. No way.
D. Shoot first, then take their weapons.
9. You’re out of food. Water is scarce. You find an abandoned diner but food is limited. What do you take?
A. Withered hotdogs left in the no longer functioning warmer.
B. Gallon sized cans of corn.
C. Moldy bread.
D. Packs of salad dressing.
10. You have the chance to find out why all this happened, but doing so means you have to work with the enemy. What do you do?
A. Who cares? I’m heading to the woods.
B. Yes! I need to know. Everything.
C. It’s the governments fault. Everyone knows that.
D. Keep your enemies close until they turn into zombies. Then kill them.
Thanks for the awesome post, Angel! And congrats on the release of Zocopalypse tomorrow! I can’t wait to get my hands on it. Happy zOctober ~ Toni
~About the Author~
Angel Lawson lives with her family in Atlanta and has a lifelong obsession with creating fiction from reality, either with paint or words. On a typical day you can find her writing, reading, plotting her escape from the zombie apocalypse and trying to get the glitter out from under her nails.
Angel’s Website | Twitter | Facebook | Goodreads
Latest posts by Toni (see all)
- Release Week Sneek Peak! Prelude to Mayhem by Edward Aubry - November 30, 2016
- Cover Reveal! The Romeo Catchers by Alys Arden - November 22, 2016
- Excerpt & Giveaway! Unnatural Deeds by Cyn Balog - November 17, 2016