Maybe you’ve outgrown your Kindle app, or maybe you’re running out of storage space on your device. Whatever the reason, if you want to delete books from your Kindle app, it’s easy to do.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to remove books from your Kindle app.
1. Open the Kindle app on your device.
2. Tap on the book you want to delete.
3. Tap on the 3 dots in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
4. Tap on “Remove from Device.”
5. Tap on “Remove” to confirm that you want to delete the book.
6. The book will now be removed from your Kindle app.
And there you have it! A quick and easy guide on how to delete books from your Kindle app. Remember, you can always re-download books if you change your mind later. Happy reading!