THE UNKNOWN is book one in a completed series of two full-length novels about five girls and three boys who are taken from their homes in the middle of the night and wake up in a frightening and mysterious world full of secrets. THE UNKNOWN can be enjoyed as a standalone.
Which World book is famous?
According to Guinness World Records as of 1995, the Bible is the best-selling book of all time with an estimated 5 billion copies sold and distributed.
How many books are there in total world?
Google’s data nerds have gone to work building a method to determine exactly how many unique books exist in our world.
How many pages is the unknown by JW Lynne?
|Author||J. W. Lynne|
|Publisher||Amazon Digital Services LLC – KDP Print US, 2019|
What is the unknown by JW Lynne about?
In THE UNKNOWN, eight children are kidnapped in the middle of the night and wake up in a frightening and mysterious world full of secrets. The romantic contemporary novels LOST IN LOS ANGELES and LOST IN TOKYO follow a young woman’s remarkable journey after an unthinkable betrayal.
What are the top 3 most read books?
We’ve got a list of the most read books in the world of all time.
- The Holy Bible.
- The Holy Quran.
- The Harry Potter Series: J.K. Rowling.
- The Quotations From Chairman Mao Tse Tung.
- The Lord of the Rings.
- The Alchemist.
- The Diary of Anne Frank: Anne Frank.
- The Twilight SagA: Stephenie Meyer.
What is the #1 best-selling book?
Top 100 best selling books of all time
|SOURCE: NIELSEN BOOK SCAN|
|1||Da Vinci Code,The||Crime, Thriller & Adventure|
|2||Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows||Children’s Fiction|
|3||Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone||Children’s Fiction|
Who has read the most books?
The research found that consumers in the UK and the US read below the global average (just over five hours a week for both), as the below chart by Statista shows. According to the index, India read the most, followed by Thailand and China.
What is the hottest book right now?
So Hot Right Now Books
- Insurgent (Divergent, #2)
- Bossypants (Kindle Edition)
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #1)
- Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)
- Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)
- The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
- Room (Kindle Edition)
What is the 10 most read book in the world?
Have You Read The 10 Most-Read Books In The World?
- THE HOLY BIBLE.
- QUOTATIONS FROM CHAIRMAN MAO TSE-TUNG by Mao Tse-Tung.
- HARRY POTTER by J.K. Rowling.
- THE LORD OF THE RINGS by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- THE ALCHEMIST by Paulo Coelho.
- THE DA VINCI CODE by Dan Brown.
- THE TWILIGHT SAGA by Stephanie Meyer.
What is the name of 10 famous book?
David Copperfield by Charles Dickens. Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert. Moby-Dick by Herman Melville. Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
Which country reads the most?
The country reported to have read books most regularly in 2017 was China, where a survey among internet users across 17 countries revealed that 36 percent of respondents read a book every day or most days, and 34 percent read at least once a week.
Which countries read the most 2021?
The findings are as follows:
- India. India topped the list with its citizens reporting an average of 10 hours and 42 minutes a week spent reading.
- Thailand. Thailand is the country with the second highest number of hours spent reading.
How many books is the Bible?
It’s important to mention that not all Christian denominations consider the same books to be canon. Most Protestant Bibles have 66 books, 39 in the Old Testament and 27 in the New Testament. The Roman Catholic Bible has 73 books including the seven known as the Apocrypha.
Who Wrote the Bible?
For thousands of years, the prophet Moses was regarded as the sole author of the first five books of the Bible, known as the Pentateuch.
What is the 2nd most read book in the world?
The second most read book in the world is the Holy Quran. As per survey the Quran is not only most read book of the Islamic world, but it also the most recited book of all time.
Which book is best for beginners?
10 Best Books To Read For Beginners
- The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
- The Diary of A Young Girl By Anne Frank.
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini.
- The God of Small Things by Arundhati Roy.
- To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee.
- Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami.
- Ikigai by Francesc Miralles and Hector Garcia.
Who is the highest paid author?
Topping the ranking of the world’s highest earning authors in 2019 was J.K. Rowling, with an income of 92 million U.S. dollars. Rowling is best known for her ‘Harry Potter’ series, but came under fire in May 2020 for comments on Twitter which users felt were transphobic.
What is the best book ever written?
12 Novels Considered the “Greatest Book Ever Written”
- Anna Karenina. Greta Garbo in Anna Karenina.
- To Kill a Mockingbird. To Kill a Mockingbird.
- The Great Gatsby. F.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude. Gabriel García Márquez.
- A Passage to India. E.M. Forster.
- Invisible Man. Ralph Ellison.
- Don Quixote. Don Quixote.
- Beloved. Toni Morrison.
Which author sold the most books?
James Patterson is the world’s highest-paid author by a wide margin, and has been the world’s best-selling author since 2001. He has sold more than 350 million books worldwide, and is most famous for the “Alex Cross” crime novel series.
What age reads the most?
The highest percentage of readers by age was 88 percent, among the 18-24 age group, followed by 86 percent in the 16-17 range. Readers in the 30-39 group were a close third at 84 percent. The lowest percentage of readers was among people older than 65, at 68 percent.
Is it possible to read 100 books in a year?
There are 52 weeks in a year, meaning you need to read about two books a week if you want to read 100 books in the year. This amounts to an average of 3.5 days to read each book. This may sound daunting, but remember, some books will be shorter and only take a day or two to read.
How many books can we read in a lifetime?
Around 4600, If You Read Fast.