Fierce, funny, and frank, Casey McQuiston’s I Kissed Shara Wheeler is about breaking the rules, getting messy, and finding love in unexpected places.
How many books has Casey McQuiston written?
What to read if you liked red white and royal blue?
Best Books Like Red, White, and Royal Blue
- Boyfriend Material by Alexis Hall.
- One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston.
- Conventionally Yours by Annabeth Albert.
- A Prince On Paper by Alyssa Cole.
- Her Royal Highness by Rachel Hawkins.
- Honey Girl by Morgan Rogers.
- Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert.
- Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas.
How many pages is beach read?
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.20(h) x 1.30(d)|
Is one last stop LGBT?
One Last Stop is a 2021 LGBT romance novel written by American author Casey McQuiston.
How old is Alex Claremont-Diaz?
The story follows 21-year-old Alex Claremont-Diaz, first son of the president.
Where does Casey McQuiston live?
McQuiston now lives in New York City with their dog Pepper and uses the pronoun “they/their.”
What should I read if I like American royals?
Nine Essential Books to Read If You Love the Royals
- “The Royal We” and “The Heir Affair” by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan.
- “Finding Freedom” by Omid Scobie and Carolyn Durand.
- “Diana” by Andrew Morton.
- “Royal Holiday” by Jasmine Guillory.
- “Ninety-Nine Glimpses of Princess Margaret” by Craig Brown.
What should I read after carry on?
Top Read-a-Likes for Carry On
- This Is Kind of an Epic Love Story by Kacen Callender.
- Red, White, & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston.
- We Hunt the Flame by Hafsah Faizal.
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh.
- The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson.
- The Marrow Thieves by Cherie Dimaline.
- Cinder by Marissa Meyer.
What should I read if I like the hating game?
5 Books Like The Hating Game
- The Unhoneymooners by Christina Lauren.
- Make Up Break Up by Lily Menon.
- The Trouble With Hating You by Sajni Patel.
- Kiss My Cupcake by Helena Hunting.
- You Deserve Each Other by Sarah Hogle.
How old should you be to read Beach Read?
Probably best for 17 years and older. Jenny Preston It’s pretty spicy, and the plot is pretty heavy on disappointments in the main characters’ 20s. I wouldn’t give it to a teen myself.
Is Beach Read a slow burn?
Beach Read: an enjoyable, slow-burn romance between two writers who had been rivals.
How old is January Beach Read?
January is the narrative’s protagonist, a 29-year-old romance writer. She is also the narrative’s first person narrator. Her best friend is Shadi . She makes a bet with Gus, a literary writer, about writing a book in each other’s genre.
Do Jane and August end up together?
August discovers that Auggie hadn’t died in a fire but in a car accident in California. He had settled down with a boyfriend and had been happy. Three months later, Jane arrives at Billy’s Pancakes and is reunited with August. They move in together.
Can a 13 year old read red white and royal blue?
Red, White, and Royal Blue is a great light read for older teens and young adults who enjoy classic rom coms. It’s filled to the brim with tropes and romance that you’ll love, as long as you don’t take it too seriously.
What age rating is One Last Stop?
One Last Stop is a New Adult Romance, which means the targeted age range is 18-30. August, the main character, is 24 and Jane is 25. New Adult novels can contain stronger (&
more frequent) language and more explicit sexual content than Young Adult. One Last Stop (like Red, White, &
Royal Blue) contains both.
Are Henry and Alex engaged?
Turns out the two are engaged to be married. Henry and Alex agree that. They get a meeting with the whole royal family. The queen wants to pretend everything was faked claiming the country isn’t ready for anything like that.
Do Henry and Alex end up together?
In fact, I almost didn’t believe there could really be a happy ending because of Alex and Henry’s circumstances, but I was so pleased to be wrong. There’s a happy ending for sure. A beautiful, romantic relationship between Alex and Henry.
Is Nora Alex’s sister?
Alex is the First Son of the United States and part of the White House Trio with his older sister June Claremont-Diaz and Nora Holleran.
Where did Casey McQuiston grow up?
Casey McQuiston grew up in the swamps of Southern Louisiana, where she cultivated an abiding love for honey butter biscuits and stories with big, beating hearts.
How many books are there in American Royals?
American Royals (4 book series) Kindle Edition. What if America had a royal family? If you can’t get enough of Harry and Meghan or Kate and William, meet American princesses Beatrice and Samantha. Crazy Rich Asians meets The Crown.
Is there an American Royals book 3?
Find all the books, read about the author, and more. The third book in the New York Times bestselling American Royals series is here, and a meeting of monarchs will test everyone’s loyalty to the crown…and their own hearts.
Will there be a sequel to American Royals?
Overview. America has its first ever queen on the throne in this sequel to American Royals! If you can’t get enough of Harry and Meghan and Will and Kate, you’ll love this New York Times bestseller that imagines America’s own royal family—and all the drama and heartbreak that entails. Crazy Rich Asians meets The Crown.
What should I read if I like Rainbow Rowell?
If You Like Rainbow Rowell, You’ll Love These Books
- To All the Boys I Loved Before by Jenny Han.
- Starry Eyes by Jenn Bennett.
- The Geek’s Guide to Unrequited Love by Tash Sarvenaz.
- Emergency Contact by Mary H.K Choi.
- Starfish by Akemi Dawn Bowman.
- The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson.