What’s the most erotic book?
- Delta of Venus by Anais Nin.
- Outlander by Diana Gabaldon.
- The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera.
- Call Me By Your Name by André Aciman.
- Forever by Judy Blume.
- Bared to You by Sylvia Day.
- Bad Behavior by Mary Gaitskill.
- Women by Chloe Caldwell.
What are steamy romance books called?
Erotica often gets labeled a “guilty pleasure,” and while, I mean, yes—there are many campy books to read, some of which are on this list—there are plenty of erotic novels that overlaps with genre and literary fiction.