With nearly 8 million ratings, “Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone” is the most popular book of all time on Goodreads and has sold over 120 million copies.
What is the most popular book right now 2021?
Best of 2021: Our 15 Most Popular Books of the Year
- The Last Thing He Told Me. by Laura Dave.
- Lightning Strike. by William Kent Krueger.
- The Missing Treasures of Amy Ashton. by Eleanor Ray.
- Yellow Wife. by Sadeqa Johnson.
- In Five Years. by Rebecca Serle.
- The Paris Library.
- In a Book Club Far Away.
- The Night She Disappeared.
Do you read books on Goodread?
If a book is readable, you’ll see a green Read Book button below the cover image. Just click on that to start reading! You can find a list of all the free readable ebooks on Goodreads here.
What is the most famous book right now?
- “The Midnight Library” by Matt Haig.
- “The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue” by V.E.
- “The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo” by Taylor Jenkins Reid.
- “To Kill a Mockingbird” by Harper Lee.
- “The Great Gatsby” by F.
- “Where the Crawdads Sing” by Delia Owens.
What is wrong with Goodreads?
The social networking site now has millions of users who rate and review books, find recommendations for new ones and track their reading. But over time, Goodreads has also become a hunting ground for scammers and trolls looking to con smaller authors, take down books with spammed ratings, cyberstalk users or worse.
What is the hottest book right now?
So Hot Right Now Books
- Insurgent (Divergent, #2)
- Bossypants (Kindle Edition)
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children, #1)
- Anna and the French Kiss (Anna and the French Kiss, #1)
- Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)
- The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)
- Room (Kindle Edition)
What are the 3 most popular books?
25 Best-Selling Books of All-Time
- #1 – Don Quixote (500 million copies sold)
- #2 – A Tale of Two Cities (200 million copies sold)
- #3 – The Lord of the Rings (150 million copies sold)
- #4 – The Little Prince (142 million copies sold)
- #5 – Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone (107 million copies sold)
What books are trending now?
- Ugly Love. by Colleen Hoover.
- These Violent Delights. by Chloe Gong.
- The Final Revival of Opal & Nev. by Dawnie Walton.
- The Song of Achilles. by Madeline Miller.
- Yellow Wife. by Sadeqa Johnson.
- Six of Crows. by Leigh Bardugo.
- Ordinary Grace.
- The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue.
What are the top 10 best selling books right now?
- The Investigator by John Sandford.
- Run, Rose, Run by James Patterson
- Sea of Tranquility by Emily St.
- The Paris Apartment by Lucy Foley.
- What Happened to the Bennetts by Lisa Scottoline.
- The Sacred Bridge by Anne Hillerman.
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig.
- Time Is a Mother by Ocean Vuong.
What is the #1 book in the world?
Top 100 best selling books of all time
|1||Da Vinci Code,The||Brown, Dan|
|2||Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows||Rowling, J.K.|
|3||Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone||Rowling, J.K.|
|4||Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix||Rowling, J.K.|
What is the most sold book in the world?
The Bible is the best-selling book of all time, having sold around 5 billion copies to date. The book had several authors and can be roughly divided into two parts: The Old Testament and the New Testament. The Bible was written somewhere in the period between the 8th BC and the 1st Century CE.
How much does it cost to join Goodreads?
What is the benefit of the $9.99 monthly fee to goodreads.
Which app is best for reading books for free?
- Aldiko. The most interesting feature for this app is its highly customizable reading interface.
- BookFunnel. A great way to discover new authors with freebie chapters, short stories, and even novels.
- FB Reader.
- Oodles eBook Reader.
- Prolific Works.
How can I download free books on Goodreads?
You can also click in the search bar on the right-hand side (it will say “Search by Title or Author” if it’s empty) and type in the name or author of an e-book that you’re looking for. Then click Find eBooks. When you find a book that you want to download, click Download eBook.
What is the most popular book to read?
The Holy Bible is the most read book in the world. In the past 50 years, the Bible has sold over 3.9 billion copies. It is the most recognizable and famous book that has ever been published. The Bible is a collective book with many different preachings based on God and the Lord Jesus Christ.
What are the top 3 purchased books in 2020?
Book bestsellers 2020: Most purchased books we covered
- “A Promised Land” by Barack Obama.
- “Migrations: A Novel” by Charlotte McConaghy.
- “A Knock at Midnight: A Story of Hope, Justice, and Freedom” by Brittany K.
- “Sapiens: A Graphic History: The Birth of Humankind” by Yuval Noah Harari.
What is a bestseller book?
A bestseller is a book or other media noted for its top selling status, with bestseller lists published by newspapers, magazines, and book store chains.
Is Goodreads closing down?
Goodreads will soon be no more! Following in the footsteps of Google Plus, it has been announced today that Amazon is planning to shut down its Goodreads site
due to the fact that not enough people read books nowadays.
Is Goodreads trustworthy?
Goodreads reviews, for many, feel more trustworthy because they are peer written. For the most part, Goodreads reviewers are average readers. Their reviews are imperfect, full of grammatical errors, gifs, and internet slang. Goodreads users write their reviews in a way that makes sense to them.
Is Amazon Goodreads free?
Goodreads is free to use, and you can access your account via the Goodreads website or the iOS or Android app. And thanks to the Amazon connection, Kindle users can rate books and add them to their Goodreads shelf straight from their device.
What’s a really good book to read?
30 Best Books to Read
- To Kill a Mockingbird, by Harper Lee.
- 1984, by George Orwell.
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, by J.K. Rowling.
- The Lord of the Rings, by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- The Great Gatsby, by F.
- Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen.
- The Diary Of A Young Girl, by Anne Frank.
- The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak.
What is the best book ever written?
- Anna Karenina. Greta Garbo in Anna Karenina.
- To Kill a Mockingbird. To Kill a Mockingbird.
- The Great Gatsby. F.
- One Hundred Years of Solitude. Gabriel García Márquez.
- A Passage to India. E.M. Forster.
- Invisible Man. Ralph Ellison.
- Don Quixote. Don Quixote.
- Beloved. Toni Morrison.
What is the best crime novel to read?
The Top 25 Crime Novels You Should Read
- The Hound of the Baskervilles by Arthur Conan Doyle.
- The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie.
- The Godfather by Mario Puzo.
- The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson.
- Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier.
- The Lovely Bones By Alice Sebold.
- The Big Sleep by Raymond Chandler.
Who is the richest author?
With a net worth of $1 billion, JK Rowling currently has the accolade of being the richest author in the world and is also the first author to ever achieve this level of financial success from their writing.
What are the 10 most read books in the world?
Have You Read The 10 Most-Read Books In The World?
- THE HOLY BIBLE.
- QUOTATIONS FROM CHAIRMAN MAO TSE-TUNG by Mao Tse-Tung.
- HARRY POTTER by J.K. Rowling.
- THE LORD OF THE RINGS by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- THE ALCHEMIST by Paulo Coelho.
- THE DA VINCI CODE by Dan Brown.
- THE TWILIGHT SAGA by Stephanie Meyer.
Who is the highest paid author?
Topping the ranking of the world’s highest earning authors in 2019 was J.K. Rowling, with an income of 92 million U.S. dollars. Rowling is best known for her ‘Harry Potter’ series, but came under fire in May 2020 for comments on Twitter which users felt were transphobic.
What is the most popular book right now 2020?
These are the bestselling books of 2020.
- Barack Obama, A Promised Land (2,574,531 copies sold)
- Stephenie Meyer, Midnight Sun (1,311,147 copies sold)
- Dav Pilkey, Dog Man (1,240,277 copies sold)
- Mary L.
- Suzanne Collins, The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes (1,235,099 copies sold)
What books will be popular in 2021?
- “People We Meet on Vacation” by Emily Henry. Amazon.
- “Malibu Rising” by Taylor Jenkins Reid. Amazon.
- “The Four Winds” by Kristin Hannah. Amazon.
- “The Last Thing He Told Me” by Laura Dave.
- “The Lincoln Highway” by Amor Towles.
- “Project Hail Mary” by Andy Weir.
- “Klara and the Sun” by Kazuo Ishiguro.
- “The Push” by Ashley Audrain.
What books should I read in 2021?
- 1000 Years of Joys and Sorrows. by Ai Weiwei.
- Acts of Desperation. by Megan Nolan.
- Afterparties. by Anthony Veasna So.
- Aftershocks. by Nadia Owusu.
- All That She Carried. by Tiya Miles.
- All the Frequent Troubles of Our Days. by Rebecca Donner.
- America on Fire. by Elizabeth Hinton.
- Beautiful World, Where Are You.