Hood Books Shelf
- The Cartel (The Cartel, #1)
- A Child of a Crackhead (Kindle Edition)
- A Hustler’s Wife (A Hustler’s Wife, #1)
- B-More Careful: Meow Meow Productions Presents (Paperback)
- La Bella Mafia (The Cartel, #5)
- Secrets of a Side Bitch 2 (Kindle Edition)
- Secrets of a Side Bitch (Kindle Edition)
Is Hood By Jenny Elder Moke a series?
Jenny Elder Moke writes young adult fiction in an attempt to recapture the shining infinity of youth. Her debut novel, HOOD, released in 2020 and was a JLG Selection, a Mayor’s Book Club selection, and received critical acclaim. Her new series kicks off in 2021 with CURSE OF THE SPECTER QUEEN.
What is the book hood about?
In an effort to protect his own, Hood and his best friend and hustling partner, Dreko, take to the streets on a bloody mission that doesn’t go exactly as planned. Hood returns to find his world turned upside down by a wave of sex, violence, and betrayal.
What is hood by Jenny Elder Moke about?
Isabelle of Kirklees has only ever known a quiet life inside the sheltered walls of the convent, where she lives with her mother, Marien. But after she is arrested by royal soldiers for defending innocent villagers, Isabelle becomes the target of the Wolf, the ruthless right hand of the corrupt King John.
How many pages are in the book hood?
|Product dimensions:||8.20(w) x 5.50(h) x 0.80(d)|
|Age Range:||12 – 18 Years|